Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello

Hello and welcome to Late Notice blog.
Late Notice is a monthly party which started 08/05/08. Collectively Late Notice is Le Rouge, Raz and Neil UP. My name is Neil, and I constantly trawl the internet, Record Stores, Garage Sales, Bargain stores, Flea Markets.....etc for ELECTRONIC music, and feel the need to share it with you.
You may or may not know me, but over the next couple of months, hopefully i can filter through my music collection and hopefully put some tracks on your ipod's and you can support the artist and buy the record/digital release.
Alot of the stuff i post here will be stuff i have found myself through extensive searching and listening - God bless DISCOGS.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I WILL NOT POST THE ANY OF 'THE LATEST BANGERZ', I WILL NOT POST YOUR REMIX/NEW TRACK AND I WILL NOT POST YOUR EDITORIAL ON YOUR LATEST ADVENTURE. But i encourage you to further educate me, and point me in the direction of something that may have slipped through my radar - you could say i am merely a spiderweb in a forest full of music(?).

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment